Rafting of the Moracha river in Skadar lake
Beautiful views of protected places from the water
Length: 17-18 km
Start from Budva, organized transfer to the starting point on the Moraca river.
Safety instruction and basics of kayaking and SUP boarding. Launching of watercraft into the water. Training the rowing technique near the beach area. Then we raft down the river to Skadar Lake.
During the trip, you will have the opportunity to see by your own eyes the unique flora and fauna of the national park, the places where pelicans, storks, herons and many other bird species live. To see the largest lake of the Balkan peninsula, with impressive coastal vegetation, a blanket of flowering water lilies, picturesque thickets of reeds and even water nuts.
We will finish at the restaurant “Jezero” on Skadar Lake. While we are cleaning up the equipment, you can have lunch at the restaurant.
How to prepare for the route
How to prepare for the route:
- Drinking water – at least 1L per person
- Cream Sunscreen
Safety on the route
Safety on the route:
- one instructor for a group of up to 8 people
- communication with the base
- means of personal safety
- in case of emergency evacuation of a participant or participants, a high-speed watercraft will arrive at the place in the shortest possible time, and will take people to a safe place appropriate to the specific situation.
The price included
The price included:
- kayak or SUP (paddle, rescue vest, hermetic bag);
- snorkeling kit;
- photo and video shooting;
- instructor’s work;
- emergency evacuation